Forventet release forår-sommer 2020.
The Enemy Within Collector’s Edition contains the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. It also includes a bonus Companion volume filled with commentaries, additional material, new subplots and characters, and so much more.
Welcome to the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written! Enemy in Shadows presents the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the sequence of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures that inspired a generation of gamers. So, gather your heroes as you take them from humble beginnings as penniless adventurers to the halls of the great and powerful, where every decision can change the fate of the Empire.
At the appointed time, we shall rise from our secret places and throw down the towns and cities of the Empire. Chaos will cover this land, and we, the Chosen Servants, shall be exalted in HIS eyes. Hail to Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways! Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch!’
Enemy in Shadows Includes:
- A selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’ that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Enemy in Shadows fresh and new.
- The first part of the Enemy Within campaign, revised and updated by Graeme Davis, legendary WFRP author.
- A complete guide to Bögenhafen, one of the most important towns in the Reikland, full of exciting locations to visit and explore.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making the Enemy in Shadows a must purchase for all gamers.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers. Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any other WFRP adventure.
Enemy in Shadows Companion includes:
- Exclusive insight and commentary from Warhammer Legends Graeme Davis and Phil Gallagher.
- The Empire: a look at the foremost power of the Old World, its politics and influence.
- Travel in the Empire: road travel, mounts, vehicles, and the hardy Road Wardens who struggle to keep the byways of the Empire open.
- A plethora of new NPCs to aid, hunt, frustrate, and scoff at your players.
- The Purple Hand: An in-depth look at that most insidious of cults, including a full new Career, The Cult Magus of Tzeentch.
- 25 new Chaos spells for the mad, the desperate, and those unafraid to wield true power.
- Three classic encounters, including the beastly Pandemonium Carnival and its terrible menagerie of monsters, not all of whom are caged.
- The classic adventure The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, a dramatic tale of heroics and intrigue with fully updated rules.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is the perfect addition to any group playing through the Enemy Within or any other campaign in the Empire.