Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I use a gift card?
Which types of shipping do you offer?
- On the webshop: Add the products you wish to purchase to the cart, and go to checkout as normally.
- Just below the section for choosing a payment method, you will find a field for entering a gift card code. Here you can write the code on the gift card.
- The funds on the gift card will be automatically used to pay for the order, before you are asked to pay using the chosen payment method.
- If there are not enough funds on the gift card to pay for the order, you will need to pay using the chosen payment method.
- If you need to pay using more than one gift card, simply write in the comments field that you wish to do so, along with any further gift card codes that you wish to use beyond the first. We will manually adjust the payment when we process the order.
- In the store: The gift card can also be used in our store on Ahlgade 10, 4300 Holbæk or at Krebshuset on Ringstedvej 87, 4180 Sorø. During payment, just hand over the gift card to the employee at the desk.
- If there are any funds left on the gift card after a transaction, the rest of the amount can be used during a later transaction, using the methods described above.
The following options are available for shipments to Danish addresses:
(PostNord): The cheapest shipping methods for smaller orders, such as single trading cards or a few booster packs. A letter shipment is neither tracked nor insured, and it can have a longer delivery time than packages (normally 1-5 days). Letters are not necessarily shipped in envelopes, and we always make sure to package the shipment responsibly!
(QuickLetter, PostNord): Just like letter shipment, but it reaches the destination within 1-2 workdays.
- Parcel, Pickup
(PostNord or GLS): The shipment is insured and trackable. Within 1-2 workdays of being shipped, the package can be collected at a pick-up point in the vicinity of the delivery address. If you do not choose a pickup point yourself, it will be chosen by PostNord/GLS.
- Parcel, Home Delivery
(PostNord or GLS): The shipment is insured and trackable. Within 1-2 workdays of being shipped, PostNord or GLS will attempt to deliver the shipment at the delivery address. If this is not possible (ie. because nobody is home), the the package can be collected at a pick-up point in the vicinity of the delivery address, chosen by PostNord/GLS.
- Business Parcel
(GLS): If you have chosen a business address as your shipping address, you will be able to choose Business Parcel - this allows for cheaper shipping to your workplace with all of the benefits of regular parcel shipping!
In which condition are your single trading cards and other products?
- Single trading cards
are in the condition "Near Mint" unless otherwise specified in the name of the product.
- Other products
sold by us are new, unused and unopened, unless otherwise specified in the name of the product.
- In special cases
, certain products can be put on sale due to broken or damaged condition. This will be specified in the name of the product.
If I buy a product, will I get exactly what is on the product image?
In most cases, the answer will be "yes".
However, product images have often been sent by manufacturers or suppliers, so please be aware of the following:
Some images are only logos or placeholder images, and do not show an actual product.
Images are subject to change between the time of entering the product on the webstore and the delivery of the actual product, for example if the packaging of a product is updated.
Some images show only a single variation of the product, whereas other images show multiple variations of the same product. Unless otherwise specified, you are ordering a single product that may have a variation not pictured on the product image.
Some images show accessories that are not included.
Some cards for certain card games exist in both a "1st Edition" and a normal or "unlimited" edition. If you are buying a specific version, that will be specified in the name or description of the product - otherwise we will send you the edition that is most readily available, in order to prevent longer processing times!
If you absolutely need a specific edition of a certain card, then please send us an e-mail about the matter! Then we will investigate the possibility of bringing in the cards in that specific version, and will enter it as a separate product on the webstore if available.
What is your stock status and delivery time?
We try our best to ship all orders within 1-10 days after received payment, and most orders are delivered within 1-2 workdays!
Some orders can have a longer delivery time. This is the case because we don't keep 100% of our catalogue in stock - but that also makes our low prices and enormous range of products possible!
We have a large amount of products in stock - however, the concept of Kelz0r.dk is that we don't keep all products in stock, and thus can't guarantee that all products can be delivered (although it only happens very rarely that we can't deliver!). Again, this makes possible our low prices and enormous range of products!
Why are some prices struckthrough? Is every item on sale?
- If a product has two prices, among which one is struckthrough, it usually indicates that our selling price is lower than the suggested retail price provided by the manufacturer or distributor. By itself, this does not
indicate that an item is on a specific or otherwise timed sale.
- If the name of an item contains the word *Sale*
, then the item is on a sale - otherwise not. Most items on a sale are in stock - but there is a risk of stock errors, there is no guarantee that we can deliver larger quantities, and the price only lasts while stock lasts.
When are your opening hours?
Krebshuset in Sorø (with our office) is open all days of the week from 9-19 (9 AM to 7 PM).
The store in Holbæk is open Monday through Saturday 10-18 (10 AM to 6 PM)
Can I save a shopping cart and share it with my friends?
Yes you can!
- Add the products to your shopping cart that you wish to save.
- Go to "My Account" on Kelz0r.dk
- At the bottom of the page, you will find "Saved carts/wishlists" - click the button "Save your current cart".
- Give your shopping cart a name, and click the button "Save Shopping Cart".
- Your shopping cart has been saved! If you click "Show Cart Items", you will be able to view its contents - and the button "Share With Friends" provides a URL which others can follow in order to view the contents of the cart.
If you wish to delete the contents of a saved cart, you can do so by moving the contents of the saved cart to your current shopping cart, after which you delete the products from your current shopping cart.
Do you hold tournaments and other events?
Wednesday is our usual gaming day in Holbæk
, including games such as Yugioh, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Dragon Ball Super, Star Wars: Destiny, Pokemon and Weiss Schwarz!
Friday is our Magic
day in both Holbæk
- In Holbæk
we start out with Constructed from 17.30-18.00 (5.30-6 PM) and onwards (Standard in even week numbers, Modern in uneven week numbers), followed by Draft around 20.00 (8 PM).
- In Sorø
we play Draft from 19.00 (7 PM), with the opportunity to play Commander anytime during the day!
You can find an overwiew of our events here: Events
Which products can be shipped digitally?
The following products can be shipped digitally:
- Gift cards
: Each of our gift cards has a unique code, which can be used even if you do not have a physical gift card. See above for more information on usage of gift cards.
- Code cards for Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
: Code cards for Pokemon TCGO have both an alphanumeric code (consisting of numbers, letters and dashes) and a QR code. We can send the alphanumeric code, but not the QR code.
- Loot cards for World of Warcraft
: Loot cards for World of Warcraft have codes that can be used to obtain specific items in the MMORPG. If desired, we can scratch the code field on the card and send the revealed code in an email.
If you are interested in having any of the above products shipped digitally as part of an order, please note this in the comments field when placing the order!
If the order solely consists of codes which are to be sent digitally, you can choose Pickup as delivery method, to avoid paying for shipping (since we are not shipping anything physically).
If you do not
note that the code(s) are to be sent digitally, we will process the order as normal, and either ship you the products or set them aside to be picked up, according to the delivery method you have chosen.
Do you buy (used) cards and collections?
Yes! Click here to learn more.
How do you treat personal information?